Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Pattern Play Path

I love this month's free template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs. I couldn't wait to start playing with the new Pattern Play digital collection.  When I first download a digital kit I start to look at other embellishments in my stash that coordinate. Yes, I could do a digital color change with some embellishments but I'm looking for something quick and easy. I found that Comics and Pure & Simple coordinate beautifully with this new collection.
 
I love this photo of my husband and I. We were on a bike trip in Bali, Indonesia. You won't see me on a bike very often. I have this unusual distrust of other vehicles on the same road as me.  I nearly had a panic attack when we had to ride in heavy traffic through a major city. Even though it's a fantastic way to sightsee, it's not very relaxing for me.
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs template, Club Scrap papers, tags and buttons. Amanda Yi and Katie Pertiet flowers, Dream Big Designs Flowers.
 


1 comment: