Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Sac Town

The best way to learn about your city is to have visitors.  Tricia and Karen came to Sacramento last October for the Scrapbook Expo.  However Karen was the one who knew about the Underground Tasting Room. I used to work in Old Town and never knew it existed. We ate at some AMAZING restaurants that I had never been to.  I think Tracey and I had just as much fun exploring our city as they did!
 
I couldn't find the right papers for these photos until Pattern Play came along. I stole this layout straight from the ALSB instructions, with a few changes of course. 
Club Scrap papers, ribbon and stamps. Paper Smooches wine die. Thickers alphabet.
 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this brings back such wonderful memories of our visit! Great job on the layout, too!

    ReplyDelete