Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Idea Deck

Pattern Play has arrived on my doorstep.  The stamps are cut and Mount-It applied. I'm hoping to get some crafting time in today and start sharing some creations. In the mean time, I'm still sharing projects from Adirondacks.

May's Idea Deck challenge only had one option for cards. I was super excited to see that they were my favorite style of card! I love all the surface area the Tall & Skinny cards have. I used 4 of Spades from Card Making Idea Deck Vol. II to create these beauties.
Club Scrap papers, ribbon, tag and stamps. Recollections feather. Nuvo crystal drops.
I love how these crystal drops dry clear.  Looks just like water.
 

Club Scrap papers, ribbon and stamps. Ashland burlap. Unknown wood embellishments.



1 comment:

  1. I usually struggle with the long, narrow cards. Yours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete