Thursday, June 22, 2017

Climb This Mountain

I was attempting to create a background with Oxide inks for the One Layer Layout challenge tomorrow and totally did not like how this paper turned out for my photo. So I set it aside hoping I could rescue it somehow.  When I was creating a card for the Paper Smooches Manly Challenge I thought this was a perfect match! I love how things work out sometimes.
I chose to do this yellow ribbon manly card for several reasons. Yellow represents bladder cancer which is a cancer that affects many firefighters, some I work closely with.  I lost a friend and great man to bladder cancer. Miss you Peet!

Paper Smooches stamps. Copic markers. Club Scrap paper and ribbon.

Paper Smooches Hope stamp set
Paper Smooches Happy Travels stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment