Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Jacob's Ladder

My dear friend loves succulents and air plants. So I thought this would be a fabulous and fun gift for her birthday. It's a Jacob's Ladder album. Once completed, hold the Jacob’s Ladder vertically and flip the top board. Watch the remaining boards go cascading down in a fun, interactive fashion. Completing the project "correctly" can be challenging so NO wine beforehand! I highly recommend watching the video once before and during the assembly. I'm not kidding here...one wrong move and you'll have a bunch of coasters!
When complete, fill with photos. Don't worry about the ribbon placement, each time you flip the album the ribbons change from one centered to two side by side. 
The kit comes with papers to complete an adorable box to keep it safe.



1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice work on your Jacob's Ladder! I'm glad you found the video to be helpful in the prevention of coaster-making. ;)

    ReplyDelete