I love learning new crafting techniques. This month's Club Scrap technique challenge took me by surprise. The steps are so easy resulting in spectacular marbling art panels. All you need is nail polish, water and a container. You can see detailed instructions on the Club Scrap blog.
1. Fill a small container with water. I used a Dollar Tree plastic sandwich container.
2. Add drops of nail polish. I actually just poured in colors of my favorite Packer nail polish.
3. Swirl with a bamboo skewer.
4. Submerge an art panel in the water and paint.
5. Remove panel with tweezers and set aside to dry.
Here's the fabulous panels. I kept the card designs simple to show off the marbling.
Club Scrap papers, ribbon and stamp. EK Success punch.
Recollections tags, American Craft twine. Nuvo crystal drops. Club Scrap stamp.
Club Scrap papers and stamp.
Club Scrap papers, stamp and white doily. Cuttlebug black doily.
Club Scrap papers and stamp. Nuvo crystal drops.
Would you like a chance to win a Club Scrap gift certificate? Create a marbled background add them to pages, cards or projects. Simply link up your artwork by June 30.