Monday, June 26, 2017

Masculine Blueprint Birthday

Recognize this paper?  Yep...it was from that background I created with oxide inks and initially hated it. I've been creating some masculine cards lately and this paper is perfect for them. I thought I'd keep the card simple with all the colors and lines. I stamped the balloon on a separate oxide ink panel, cut it out and mounted it with foam tape. What says "manly" more than twine?!
Club Scrap papers and greeting. Tim Holtz Oxide inks and balloon stamp.
 
Created for Just For Fun Rubber Stamp's For the Guys Challenge
 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! The twine is definitely manly. Gosh that oxide ink background looks fab....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background is perfect for this great masculine card. Love how you popped up the balloon and added the twine. Thank you for sharing your project in the Just For Fun June Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is super cool! Always fun when you find a use for something you didn't think you would. Thanks for sharing with us at Just for Fun Rubber stamps!

    ReplyDelete