Monday, June 19, 2017

Now That's a Match!

My husband and I went to a very special wedding recently.  We watched this young lady grow up and are very proud of all she's accomplished. We were excited and thrilled to act as her bartenders.  I kept telling my husband that we should play "good cop/bad cop".  I wanted to be the bad cop and check everyone's IDs.  My husband just shook his head at me. 
 
All last week you've seen creations from the Pattern Play collections. You've seen black, gray and white with the splash of bright green.  Well...those colors didn't work with my photos from that wedding so I digitally darkened the greens and changed the background papers to pink.  Now that's a match!
 
All digital products by Club Scrap.
 
Pattern Play Digital Collection
Vogue Digital Expansion Collection
Scholarship Digital Collection

1 comment:

  1. I love how you altered the colors digitally to match your photos. Great job!

    ReplyDelete