Friday, June 9, 2017

Pattern Play Webbing

Before Pattern Play even hit my doorstep I was creating some background panels in preparation. It's been awhile since I've played with my webbing spray, so it was time to get messy. I actually spray panels inside my outdoor garbage can so there really isn't any mess for me.  If not, I do recommend lots of newspaper and spraying outdoors is a must.  

You can get some great designs with using a light spray, heavy spray or spray at an angle. I think the one on the left looks like jellyfish.
Here are the cards created with some of the panels. I used various tags and elements from the Pattern Play Greetings to Go kit and the Deluxe Collection.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, fantastic! I love that stuff! Looks great with the Pattern Play collection . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Now I'm off to see if I can find those darned cans of spray web...

    ReplyDelete