Friday, June 2, 2017

Roam

I love pink! It's such a happy color.  When I bought my oxide inks I had to choose just four colors so I went for the bright colors. I wanted to experiment with the blending of the inks on stencils and went for my newest one from Adirondacks. I even adventured out of my comfort zone to try different colors on each word without masking off the areas. I had a couple of wayward errors but if you add just a touch of water to the stray marks and immediately dab it you can get rid of most of the ink.
 
I was inspired by The Card Concepts #74 freshly elegant challenge to create this card. I chose the pink from the chair, the wood of the shelves and the texture of the rug to pull it all together.
 
Club Scrap papers, stencil, ribbon, burlap and wooden banner. Queen & Co. pearl. Ranger Oxide inks.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color combination. Great blending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and so elegant with the feathery pom! So glad you played along at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete