Thursday, June 1, 2017

Oxide Inks

Well...it happened.  I caved and bought four oxide inks in pretty bright colors to see if I'd like them.  "You'll love them" they said.  "They're awesome" they said.  Now I'm hooked and addicted!  They are awesome and I do love them! They look and feel like chalk but don't rub off.  They go on smooth and blend super easy. I just love how the colors change with the addition of water. I created tons of mats while experimenting with these inks so you may be seeing lots of finished cards with them.
 
I came across ONE LAST piece of embossed paper from Simply Beautiful which happened to be a featured kit for the Past & Present challenge.  I thought for sure I used every single piece of paper from that kit. I was so excited to squeak in some more cards for the challenge.
 
This beautiful card actually qualified for the Past & Present challenge, the Tool & Stash challenge and the NBUS challenge.
Club Scrap papers, ribbon, burlap and stamps. Darice embossing folders. Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment