Monday, July 18, 2016

The Great Outdoors

I just can't throw away large scraps.  These large pieces were left over from projects, layouts and cards created throughout the month with the Office Space collection. I followed the same technique as described earlier with the same steps as shown in the Boardwalk Starburst cards.  I took all the pieces, made them rectangular and then cut them in half from one top corner to the other bottom corner.

I came across this stunning photo I had from a trip to Upstate New York a few years back. I just love the way the papers compliment all the gorgeous leaves.

 
Club Scrap papers, cord, tags, leaves and metals. Queen&Co. jewels. Cricut title. 
 


2 comments:

  1. Those colors are perfect with that photo! Great idea for scraps, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, pretties! love the photo and the layout!

    ReplyDelete