Friday, July 15, 2016

Be Back in 5

Happy Friday!

I broke out my stencils the other day.  Two reasons...the Club Scrap technique challenge for July is to use your stamps with stencils. The other reason...I really need to work on my stencil skills. I'm TERRIBLE at using ink with stencils.  Sounds weird, but I really like using spackle  or color burstswith my stencils to create backgrounds. If the stencil requires layered inking...forget about it.

One of the challenge blogs is having a Time Challenge this week. I originally was going to submit this one but I couldn't keep the card to one layer.  I HAD to add the red polka dot bow tie! It does meet the requirements for PSL this week, though!

Club Scrap papers, stencils and stamp. American Crafts ribbon. Bo Bunny bling. 

Have a fabulous weekend my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment