Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Just a Quick Hello

The minute I saw this week's sketch from Retro Sketches I thought about a small wreath with the binder clip stamp from Office Space. I stamped several clips and fussy cut them. Punched a circle and then punched the center with smaller circle to give me a ring base for the wreath. I added a Color Burst panel created at Retreat. The small file folder was inked to make it stand out and a small paper clip added for fun. 
Club Scrap papers, stamps, tags and ribbon. Dazzles stickers. Ken Oliver Color Bursts.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea! Great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesom, Lisa! I had no idea what to do with this sketch and you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever, Lisa. Love the bulldog clip wreath!

    ReplyDelete