Thursday, July 7, 2016

My Office Space

As I write this blog posting, I'm stalking the mailman for my Office Space collection. So in the mean time, I'm playing with my Office Space digital kit. I signed up for Scrapaneers Champions membership which offers an insane amount of digital tutorials. I'm trying to expand my digital Photoshop skills. So here I clipped papers to an overlay to tone it down a bit. I then made the Polaroid photos using the shape tool. Played with shadows a bit and even did some creative erasing to make the pen look like its more dimensional with the Rolodex. Just some little digital tweaking tricks I'm learning.  

For those of you who don't know me...I don't work in an office. I would probably shrivel up and become comatose if I had to work indoors and/or 5 days a week.  I work on an ambulance but this Office Space kit has some funny sayings that actually relate to my job. A "box" in my line of work is what we call the ambulance. So the the vertical border makes me giggle every time. Control/Alt/Delete? That's computer lingo for restart...which is exactly what we do when we "shock" or defibrillate someone. We're trying to get the heart to restart itself. And coffee...that's a given! Sometimes you need an extra kick  or two when you're up for 24 hours.
Club Scrap digital kit. Bella Gypsy background splatter.

2 comments: