Monday, May 1, 2017

Past & Present Pismo

April's Past & Present challenge was to create a project using one of three chosen collections.  Sunken Treasure being the chosen oldest kit, debuting in November 2001.  I can't even believe I have paper from 2001 but I've been holding on to this one.  I love the handmade paper with gorgeous teal flecks imbedded. The embossed images on each side have a metallic shimmer to it which goes perfectly with the bronze paper. Check out that crab washi tape. I purchased this tape to go with the Boardwalk collection but never got around to using it.  How cute is that!

Club Scrap papers. Making Memories rub ons. K&Co. 3D embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that kit pre-dates me! Great layout, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2001 is before my time too! I'm laughing because I sorted all my paper by size and I have NO idea what kits they came from! I always enjoy looking at your trip photos, great LO's!

    ReplyDelete