Thursday, May 4, 2017

Enjoy the View

Can you believe that the only "outdoorsy" embossing folder I have is this woodgrain folder?  Although...it's a good one to have. May's Tool & Stash challenge is to use your embossing folders.  I started digging through my stash and could only find one non-flower, outdoorsy type folder to coordinate with the new Adirondacks collection that arrived on my doorstep yesterday morning. I must say that this kit exceeded my expectations!  I couldn't get those stamps cut fast enough! I'm thinking that I might have to have duplicates of the papers and probably the upcoming Lite and Stamp collections. Hmm...overtime might be in my foreseeable future...
 
Club Scrap papers, twine, stamp, tags and burlap. Sizzix embossing folder. Elizabeth Craft Designs die.


1 comment: