Friday, December 9, 2016

Go Play Outside

I'm writing up this blog post from inside our toasty RV while waiting for the next storm to arrive. It's a balmy 29 degrees outside here in Seattle  and they are forecasting more snow today.  You know that just makes me grin ear to ear! My husband...not so much.

Here's a quick digital layout I did using the new Shades of Winter collection with an oldie but goodie, Aurora Borealis.
 
 
 This layout started when I was trying my digital skills with creating a snowy overlay with edging using watercolor brushes and snowflakes. I love trying new techniques and expanding my digital collections.
 


 I should have more snowy photos soon for this awesome kit!

1 comment:

  1. I love your frosty overlay! GREAT LO! I'm itching to play with my kit this weekend. Have fun playing in the snow!

    ReplyDelete