Thursday, December 29, 2016

All Time Favorite Retreat Project

It is no secret that the Clipboard Collage workshop is my all-time favorite Retreat project EVER! The simplicity of this project allows any crafter to create works of beautiful art. I've shared other clipboards in the past and have one final one to share. Now that Christmas is over,  I don't have to hide the photo. I really love being able to use bulkier embellishments with the project.
 
 
The collage prints are back in the Club Scrap Pro Shop so run to order more before they're gone again!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Another great clipboard collage, Lisa. This is such a versatile project, great for gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous work on this Lisa!!
    My favorite workshop!! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, Lisa! I love what you've done with these clipboards.

    ReplyDelete