Freshly Made Sketch 267

I'm just loving this Carta Bella embossing folder I recently purchased. It's slightly bigger than the average folder at 5"x5.8" which is a perfect fit for the mat on this Shades of Winter Greeting to Go panel. I love the shimmer of the metallic papers which plays off the Stickles on the branches of the cut-apart.
 
This weeks #267 sketch at Freshly Made Sketches allows the embossing folder pattern to stand out.
 
 Club Scrap papers, fibers, tags and snowflakes. Carta Bella embossing folder. Stickles.
 
FMS267


Comments

  1. So pretty for the holidays! Love the hint of pink! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I love those pine boughs! Great embossing folder and I love those little pink snowflakes! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts