Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas Wreath Shaker

Happy December!

I had one last challenge to fulfill for November and finally did it with a day or two to spare. I just couldn't find the right NBUS (Never Been Used Stamp) to create a wreath. I finally found a sprig from Aromatherapy that I wanted to work with. However, after stamping it, I really wasn't happy with the inside so I used a circle punch for the center.  Then I had the wild idea to create a shaker box using Christmas colored sequins. I've never created a shaker box card before and this will probably be my one and only. I had those little sequins everywhere before I got them contained.  

 Club Scrap papers and stamp. Queen&Co. Washi tape.
Challenges: NBUS
 
As you read this posting, I'm hoping to be on the road heading somewhere. Not sure where, no plans written in concrete. We're heading north and see how far we get. ROAD TRIP!  You might catch a few glimpses of our travels or some digital artwork here.  I'm leaving the paper behind!
 
 
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment