Monday, April 10, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #282

I couldn't wait to open my pizza box and see the Cherry Blossoms collection for myself!  I wasn't disappointed.  I love the soft colors paired with the rich reds and deep grays. The first thing I did was start stamping and cutting out cherry blossoms. I needed something mindless to do to ease some recent stress.  You'll have to wait to see what I did with those...I'm such a tease!
 
In the mean time I created this card for the Freshly Made Sketches #282. The goal is to keep it clean-lined and simple. Sometimes I really struggle to keep it simple but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the finished card!

Club Scrap papers, stamps, brad, sequin and white flower. Prima pink flower. 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card. I love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete