Friday, April 7, 2017

Felt Backgrounds

I came across these rolls of felt ribbon that I purchased probably 10 years ago.
I think I've only used them once or twice as a wide border on layouts.
I decided to trim them into backgrounds and add some embellishments.

Club Scrap paper and tags. Martha Stewart felt. American Crafts twine. K&Co. butterfly. 
Club Scrap paper and tags. Martha Stewart felt. American Crafts twine. K&Co. butterfly.
Club Scrap paper and tags. Martha Stewart felt. American Crafts twine. Nuvo drops.


1 comment:

  1. I have those still! =) Very cute cards!
    Guess who was the winner at Creative with Stamps: http://creativewithstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2017/04/winners-from-march-challenge-12-easter.html
    I sent your e-mail to the Sponsor!
    Hugs
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete