Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Library Pockets

While going through my stash I came across these library pockets. These unusual embellishments are great for layouts and cards.  I adapted these pockets and cards from the Literature Greetings to Go to fit certain upcoming birthdays. I used my alphabet and number stencils on the pockets to personalize.
Club Scrap papers, cards, ribbon and stencil. Sizzix star die and embossing folder. Unknown clip. 
Hidden portion of card. 
Club Scrap papers, ribbons, button, stencil, pocket and card. Sizzix heart die and embossing folder. 



The Literature Greetings to Go kit and the Alphabet stencils are at rock bottom sale prices right now!







1 comment:

  1. The library pockets are super cute on these cards. I love the addition of the denim elements, too!

    ReplyDelete