Thursday, February 16, 2017

Succulents Digital

Succulents are all the rage right now. Until this last two months, California had been in a drought and everyone was changing their landscape to succulents.  Sadly to say, I could probably not keep these alive if I was responsible for the gardening :)

I absolutely love the colors of this new Succulents digital collection by Club Scrap. When I got a sneak preview of this kit I snapped some quick photos of my mom's succulents she has planted in an old suitcase.  The whole grouping is just adorable! I never really paid attention to the beautiful pinks mixed in with the greens until I saw the prints for this kit.  I do love me so me pink!  This layout was created using the February sketch provided with the Succulents paper collection and entered into the Monthly Layout Challenge.
 
All digital products by Club Scrap.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment