Friday, February 17, 2017

Queen of Diamonds

I cannot stop raving about my Idea Decks from Club Scrap!  These gems are paramount in my crafting process. It doesn't matter if I'm creating layouts or cards, they take all the guess work out of cutting and design. Really, the hardest part for creating these cards below was deciding what papers to use!
 
This month's Idea Deck Challenge is to use the Queen of Diamonds from any deck. I believe these are from Idea Deck #5. The sketch creates 4 cards.  I used papers, ribbons and tags from Succulents. You may also notice that each card uses three tiny embellishments of pearls, Nuvo drops or gems. This weeks PSL (Pro Scrapbookers League) challenge is to use three of a kind on your layouts, cards or projects.





Of all five decks only one still remains for sale. Get it quick!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards Lisa! Those ID's are my go to tool, I don't know how I made cards without them! Thanks for sharing these great examples!

    ReplyDelete