Monday, February 13, 2017

Fusion Card Challenge


Early in the month I created gelli prints in bulk and thought I'd share the process again.  It's been awhile since I dusted off the gelli plates.  I love having a stash on hand for a backgrounds. These can take a card from drab to WOW instantly.
 
This first card was created for this week's Fusion Card Challenge.

Club Scrap paper and stencil. Dazzles gold stickers. Darice embossing folder. Spellbinders die sentiment. Elizabeth Craft Designs Circle die.
 
 
But I didn't stop there...Here's the process and more:
 
Add acrylic paint to your gelli plate with a brayer.  
 
I mixed colors to get my color choice.
 
Add a stencil on top of paint and gelli plate.
 
Add paper on top of stencil and rub backside of paper to get a good coverage.
Remove paper.
 
Pull stencil off gelli plate and add another panel to pick up the remaining paint.
Rub paper against gelli plate.
Repeat the process on the same panel until you like the results.
 
Here's a sampling of some of my prints.
 
Now what to do with those panels?  Keep your creations simple.
You've already done the hard part!
 

 


3 comments:

  1. I love all of those wonderful panels! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a great technique! Beautiful panels....beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to make a batch of gelli backgrounds. Got a 8x10 plate last year (yes, last) for Xmas and haven't touched it. 4 panels at a time, baby!

    ReplyDelete