Tuesday, February 7, 2017

From the Heart Part I

I'm trying to squeeze out a few more Valentine's day cards and came across an unopened From the Heart Special Edition card pack from 2008.  Score! I can easily put together 20 cards with this one kit. I'll share a few each day so I don't bore you ;) I'm really trying to use my neglected stamps so you'll see quite a variety.
 
I found a fabulous use for my new silver paint pen!
Color the inside window of the card base to make it pop.
 
 
 
Super easy, super fast little detail that adds drama to these cards.
 
 All papers, ribbon and stamps by Club Scrap. Prima flowers.
I know exactly who is getting this card!
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. WOW Lisa that is very cool, I would have never realized that is how you created this card! Love that secret use of the silver paint pen. Great work. :)

    ReplyDelete