Thursday, March 17, 2016

You Pick It

Ohh...I love when I have a little free range in a challenge.  Can You Case It? is challenging us to stick to three colors.  Ha..it wasn't as easy as I thought.  However, I've got pink, gray and black stuff ALL over my work area!  Here I created my background with Pan Pastels, placed a strip of tape on the lower section, added gray pan pastel around the tape to give me a "halo" section for a stamp.  I cut a circle out of the paper lace mat, sliced the colored background mat and tucked the circle and feather in behind it. I love the folded tent aspect to this card.
 Club Scrap papers, stamp, brad, lace mat and black jewel. Prima flower.

Just a side note added March 19th...
Terri picked my card!


5 comments:

  1. You rocked the colors Lisa! Thanks for joining at this week at CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, especially the little feather, perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I love all of the embellishments used on this card. Love the sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at CYCI...Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layers! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layers with different textures! Thanks for playing our color challenge this week at CYCI!

    AJ, DT

    ReplyDelete