Friday, March 25, 2016

Can You Case It? Anniversary

I found these little tear drop pearls at a Scrapbook Expo one year and have used them solely for candle flames.  Usually I use my Copic marker to color it yellow, but I really like the off white for this card. I find that chandeliers and/or candles are perfect for Anniversary cards.  The background was created using gelli plates, acrylic paints and stencils. Here I tried to follow the Can You Case It? Sketch but for the life of me could not come up with a decent oval!

Club Scrap paper, stencils and stamps. Gelli plates. Dazzles stickers.
 

2 comments:

  1. What a nice idea to use a chandelier or candle for an anniversary card! Those teardrop pearls do work perfectly! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge this week at CYCI! AJ, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! All of the bits on your card are perfectly paired! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete