Thursday, May 30, 2019

Irony

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is hosting an Ironmongery challenge. What perfect timing!  I had just finished creating a handful of gelli plate prints using up the last of my acrylic paints.  I only had darker colors and metallic paints left.  It's been so long since I've created art with my gelli plates that I forgot how messy and therapeutic it is.  

If you need a Gelli Plate refresher here's a blog post to revisit: For the Love of Gelli

Club Scrap papers, stamps, charms and ribbon. 




5 comments:

  1. He he he he that sentiment is hilarious (I've never thought of THAT!)
    Your card is a perfect example of ironmongery, you have made great use of your paints and plates!
    Thanks for playing along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I love that sentiment, and the background is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at SOSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! hilarious. I love it! thanks for playing along at SOSS!

    ReplyDelete