Thursday, March 19, 2020

Quarantini

I'm using my "shelter in place" time to craft. Taking my mind of the events of the world by singing to the radio and creating some fun cards.  

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is hosting a "Booze" Challenge.  I was inspired by my fellow West Coast crafter Maria O. to create a Quarantini card.  

"It's a regular Martini 
but you drink it alone
in your house."

Paper Smooches stamps and dies. Club Scrap papers and stencil. Pretty Pink Posh sequins. We Are Memory Keepers letter punch board. Copic markers. 




7 comments:

  1. What a perfect card for these times!!! LOVE that little germy guy! LOL! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s perfect! Our liquor stores are closed though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! How perfect is this card for our current situation????? Mind if I CASE this idea? I know many of my friends could use a little mailbox laugh right about now. Thank you so much for boozing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect card! The PS germs look so... happy! And the alcohol has to help kill the virus, right? That's my excuse. :D Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing, I'm going to raise a glass of one of those to you tonight to thank you for making me smile when smiles are so hard to find! Thank you for having a drink with us at SOSS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thanks for playing with the sistahs! There a Christmas Boozy challenge over at Christmas Kickstart if you feel in the mood, Jo x

    ReplyDelete