Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Worst Day Fishing

Welcome to Just for Fun Rubber Stamps newest challenge. This month the design team is challenging you to create projects using a stencil. We would love for you to join us by linking up your creation to our website. 

I've been wanting to use this boat stamp for a while now but I was having a mental road block on how to create a background other than the traditional water scene. I had the "ah-ha" moment while going through my stash of stencils.  

I stenciled the ship's wheel with brown ink onto a white background. To create the boat with no background showing through I stamped it twice.  Once on the white panel for the finer details to show and once on scrap paper.  I colored and fussy cut the largest section of the spare boat and adhered it to the wheeled background.  A splattering of blue ink and a sentiment finishes off the card. 

Just for Fun stamps. Club Scrap papers and stencil. 


1 comment: