Saturday, September 29, 2018

Scotland

After spending several wonderful days in Iceland we sailed to the Shetland Islands.  The Shetland Islands are a quaint mix of Scottish and Norwegian culture.  My dad finally got to eat haggis (eww). The temperatures ended up being more chilly than expected and I found an AMAZING scarf at a Scottish thrift store for 3$.  One of the best treasures I found on vacation. I really didn't realize that the Shetland Islands are as close to the North Pole as Greenland. 

Club Scrap recently released a collection called Cape Cod Remix that was a perfect match for my Scotland shore line photos. Don't let the name of a kit hamper you on its uses. The colors, images and embellishments are perfect for sailing and coast line adventures. 

Club Scrap papers, ribbon, tags and wood embellishments. Petticoat Parlor die title. Souvenir patch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment