Saturday, September 8, 2018

It Aspen a Long Time

I've been honored with the title of "Queen of Snark" from the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for a second consecutive week. Thank you so much ladies for letting me share my snarkiness!  This title comes with the honor of being the Guest Artist for the new challenge.  Today I'm sharing some "L" is for Leaves fun. 


Club Scrap papers, stamps. Prima sequins.

The leaves were created while attempting to create shibori artwork with tissue paper and ink. I didn't fold the tissue paper correctly before applying ink but I loved the result.  I simply stamped the leaf image on the failed attempt art panel and fussy cut. 

Head on over to the Sisterhood to see more leaf inspiration.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love those leaves and the great sentiment. Thank you for being our queen again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! Love the background and those leaves are so pretty! Now I want to try this shibori technique too! Way to rock that crown at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lead to a new way to play with tissue paper! Your results here are beautiful. A great card from our repeat queen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-cute card! (Now that's a blast from the past.) I love what you did to create the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fab card!!
    The leaves are gorgeous and of course I love the punny sentiment!!
    Thanks so much for being our queen and rocking the challenge!

    ReplyDelete