Thursday, September 13, 2018

Leaf Wreath

Autumn is my favorite time of the year! I love the cool evenings, leaves changing colors and pumpkin spice chai lattes :) When I received this soon to be released leaf stamp by Just for Fun Rubber Stamps I couldn't wait to make something fallish. 



To create this stamped image I used my homemade version of Gina K Designs wreath builder template. I stamped the leaf multiple times and colored the images with my new favorite Chameleon colored pencils. 

Just for Fun rubber stamp. Club Scrap papers and ribbon. Elizabeth Craft Designs frame die. Cutter Bee leaf die. Paper Smooches grateful die.  Chameleon Colored Pencils.  

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card! I keep meaning to make myself a template like this. I would buy it but $12.99 for two simple stencils seems a bit too much! This stamp looks wonderful with the template.

    ReplyDelete