Thursday, August 30, 2018

Too Much of a Good Thing

I have packages of 4x6 photo paper that I just can't seem to let go. My new photo printer takes different paper and I'm unsure what to do with this paper.  That is until I saw this awesome coffee filter print tutorial by Splitcoast Stampers. By using coffee filters, color bursts and photo paper you can create some amazing backgrounds. 

To create this card I stamped several soon to be released flower images from Just for Fun Rubber Stamps in Staz-on ink on to the background panel and fussy cut. For the card front I stamped the same flower image several times and heat embossed with white embossing powder. 

Just for Fun flower and quote stamps. Club Scrap papers and jewel. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. Glad you shared this idea...every time I order new ink cartridges for my printer, they send me GOBS of free photo paper. Which is nice, but I will never use all of it. I never thought to use it for techniques!

    ReplyDelete