Thursday, August 2, 2018

Gentle Breezes

Happy Thursday! 
With the temperatures being over 100 degrees and the air quality terrible, I've found myself indoors stamping and coloring.  I've recently purchased Chameleon color pencils and am in love with the two blending colors in each pencil. They blend like butter and I have yet to break a tip. 

I've been on an easel card kick lately.  I had quite a few 12x12 papers that needed to be trimmed to 8.5x11 for a project.  I took the left over piece and trimmed off 2 inches horizontally and scored the 3.5 x 10 piece at 5 and 8.  

This card uses the Passport Stamp Background by Just For Fun Rubber Stamps and a soon to be released sentiment stamp. 


Just For Fun stamps. Unknown bonjour die. Sizzix heart die. Club Scrap papers and ribbon. Tonic Nuvo drops. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!



6 comments:

  1. Coloring is so therapeutic for me, especially with my colored pencils. It has been super hot here too, I feel like a hermit. What a great sentiment you chose to pair with the passport stamps and I love the vintage "bon voyage" feel of your card! Well done for your first JFF Design Team post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy! Coloring helps my mind slow down for the day.

      Delete
  2. OH, that is a cool background. I actually haven’t seen it yet. Love how you colored it and made the easel card. I haven’t made one in a while! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi! I like to do simple folding cards every once in awhile for a twist.

      Delete
  3. Love your easel card Lisa. Congratulations on being a Designer for Just For Fun Rubber Stamps!

    ReplyDelete