Saturday, August 25, 2018

"A" is for Apple Snarkiness

I've been honored with the title of "Queen of Snark" from the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the "J" is for Junk challenge. Thank you so much ladies!  This title comes with the honor of being the Guest Artist for the new challenge.  Today I'm sharing some "A" is for Apple snarkiness. 
Club Scrap papers and stamps. Frame stamp by Rubberneckers. Chameleon color pencils. American Craft twine. 

Head on over to the Sisterhood to see more fun apple inspiration.

8 comments:

  1. Bravo Lisa, this is totally superb! Thanks for being our Queen, Jo x SoSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a brilliant card for our apple challenge! Way to rock that crown! Thanks for being our Queen at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - beautiful and snarky all at the same time. Thank you for being a wonderful queen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Great quote, beautiful apples, and I now covet that frame stamp, since I always mess up if I try to *doodle* one. Well done, your majesty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this on Pinterest and had to come by to see it bigger! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he he he he this is awesome!
    Thanks for being our reigning queen and special snarky guest for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete