Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July! May you have a safe holiday.  
I wanted to share some really simple cards using Impression Obsession Mega Mount stamps. I love how one stamp can cover the entire background and with a few simple embellishments you can have fabulous cards. Both these cards use Mega Mount or Cover-a-Card stamps and gelatos.
Impression Obsession stamp. Club Scrap papers and gems. Faber Castell gelatos. Tim Holtz die cuts.
Impression Obsession stamp. Faber Castell gelatos. Recollections tag. Club Scrap papers. American craft ribbon. Queen & Co. pearls.


8 comments:

  1. Such wonderful patriotic cards! I do love how you stamped with the gelatos! It looks so good! Thanks for sharing with Just for Fun’s July challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi! I love how you can add different colors all in one stamping with the gelatos.

      Delete
  2. I can't love these enough! I totally forget to use my gelatos to stamp with, the watercolor effect looks soooo good! Thanks for sharing this and I'm so glad to have you on the team at JFF Stamps! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so honored to join you ladies at JFF Stamps!

      Delete
  3. These are wonderful cards. I love the effect of the gelatos. Thanks for joining the Just For Fun chalenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so pretty, love the watercolor effect you achieved using the gelatos. Very striking! Thanks for joining in on the fun at JFF Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love the watercolor effect. Thanks for joning at JFF stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of the coloring on these with the Gelatos. Thank you for sharing this and joining the July challenge at Just For Fun.

    ReplyDelete