Sunday, July 22, 2018

Happy Hour Color Challenge

Happy Sunday!
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is hosting a coloring challenge which was a perfect opportunity for me to use my new Tim Holtz Blueprint stamps. The California temperatures have been so hot lately that I've been hiding indoors and crafting. These easel cards are 3 1/2 x 5 which is a perfect fit for these images with a fun sentiment on the inside. 

 Club Scrap papers and ribbon. Tim Holtz blueprint stamps. Paper Smooches sentiment and die. 

 Club Scrap papers and washi tape. Tim Holtz blueprint stamps. Spellbinders die. Nuvo drops.
 Club Scrap papers and ribbon. Tim Holtz blueprint stamps. Paper Smooches sentiment olive.
  Club Scrap papers. Tim Holtz blueprint stamps. Riley and Co. sentiment. American Craft twine.
Add a little sparkle with Nuvo drops for the salt rims. 

All the images were colored with Chameleon colored pencils.
Have a fabulous week!

3 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the blueprint images tho don't have any . . . yet. You may have pushed me into buying some (don't tell my hubs!--LOL). thanks for playing along at SOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love TH blueprint images and what could be better than drinks and punny sentiments?? (NOTHING!!!)
    Thanks so much for colouring with Edna and the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I may have to have a drink to celebrate the fact that you joined us at SoSS for our colouring challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete