Monday, July 30, 2018

Explore Blocking

Happy Monday!
I was totally blown away when I saw Jennifer McGuire's technique on Creative Uses of Background Stamps. When I've color blocked and stamped in the past I usually use masking. The technique she shares is brilliant and super easy and doesn't require a stamping tool. Just a few pencil guidelines on the back. Seriously...ridiculous how easy this is. 
Club Scrap papers. Impression Obsession stamps. Tim Holtz explore die. Tonic Nuvo.
  Club Scrap papers. Impression Obsession stamps. Paper Smooches die. Tonic Nuvo.
 Club Scrap papers and ribbon. Impression Obsession stamp. Spellbinders die. Queen & Co pearls.

Wanna learn how to do this?  Here's the video. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some great cards you made with Jennifer's technique. She's a great teacher, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that knit texture stamp! Off to check out the video, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched that video too. Good stuff, such a cool idea. I love that knitting texture stamp too!!

    ReplyDelete