Thursday, March 9, 2017

Time is Precious

You know I love my Color Bursts!  When I do create with them, I generally just keep making a mess until I run out of paper.  I create panels by the dozens.  I have a basket where all my art panels go into until I find something creative to do with them.  That basket is now empty after last weeks PSL Mixed Media challenge.
 
The Card Concept is hosting #68 Lime and Aqua color challenge for which I chose to use these mixed media panels. 
Club Scrap papers and stamps. Darice embossing folder. Recollections brads and doily. Ken Oliver's Color Bursts.
 


 
 
 Need a Color Burst refresher? Check out these previous posts: 
 

2 comments:

  1. These are so fabulous! Love how unique each one is. So glad you could join us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzas! How crazy that you have made SO many pretty designs out of one colorburst play session. I just recently bought them, and I absolutely have LOVED playing around with them. Your designs are incredible and I'm SO glad you linked up at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete