Friday, March 10, 2017

LOL

I went to my local craft store for thread. 
$60 dollars and two shopping bags later I came home with my "thread". Gasp!
 I really need to stay away from the clearance aisle!


I found these LOL stamps from Hampton Arts that really made me smile.

Club Scrap papers, ribbon and charm. Ken Oliver Color Bursts. Studio Calico sequins. Sizzix embossing folder. 
Ken Oliver Color Bursts. Club Scrap papers, ribbon and snowflake stamp. K&Co. snowflakes. 
Ken Oliver Color Bursts. Club Scrap paper, ribbon, snowflake stamp and daisy flowers. 
Club Scrap papers and ribbon. Studio Calico sequins. Kyron webbing. Gelatos. 
Club Scrap papers and ribbon. Ken Oliver Color Bursts. Martha Stewart punch. Memory Makers brads.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like when I go to the craft store! :) Your cards are all awesome. I love how you used the bursts. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment. :)

    ReplyDelete