Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Garden Shed Color Challenge

This magnificent Garden Shed kit arrived Saturday and I had to dive right into the Greetings to Go pack. I love the double Z fold cards! So much artistic potential. The fact that they come pre-cut with detailed folding instructions is a huge bonus! I fought with the ones I created from scratch.
 
Cupcake Inspirations is hosting a color challenge using mint, poppy and kraft, which mostly the colors of this kit. I love how the poppy pops off the card! 

Club Scrap papers, tags and ribbon. Tim Holtz die cut. Darice embossing folder. 



4 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I like your layout and how it opens. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love how this card opens! I agree the poppy really pops with the other colors! Great use of this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations! Thanks for sharing!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and creative card! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

    ReplyDelete