Saturday, October 5, 2019

Unstoppable

I am honored to be kicking off the new Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge: "Z is for Zaphod Beeblebrox". Lindsey was kind enough to explain what that even meant :)  Luckily the sisterhood is accepting a more general topic of space related projects. I created this background with Stipple Mists and Perfect Pearls.  

     Spray a white mixed media white background with water.
     Spray Indigo and black Stipple Mists on panel.
     Spray with water again.  Let dry.
     Spray white Stipple Mist on dried panel.
     Finish with a spritz of Perfect Pearls mixed with water. 

Unfortunately I couldn't quite photography the shimmer of the space galaxy background.



Club Scrap papers, Stipple Mists and star map. Riley & Company Stamps sentiment. Dazzles stars. 

I hope you can play along with Edna and all the Snarky Sisters
 and show us your galaxy cards. 

5 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for being a brilliant queen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Physics is definitely a requirement for space travel, so I'd say you nailed the challenge! And I love that sentiment, the image, and your spacy background. Enjoy your throne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background, awesome card. I too struggled with the theme but when Lindsey said space related I said YUP I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he he he I love that sentiment!!!
    Fab card and thank you sincerely for being our reigning Queen of Snark!!

    ReplyDelete