Tuesday, August 6, 2019

I Sea What You Did

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is hosting a "S is for Sea" challenge.  My favorite snarky sea quote is one I've used before repeatedly so I thought I'd branch out to one I've never used before.  It's not so much snarky as a pun on words. The background is Distress Oxide Ink blending and I've been experimenting with different color combinations. 

Club Scrap reef and sentiment stamps. Paper Smooches stamps and dies. Ranger Distress Oxide Inks. Tonic Nuvo drops. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful background! And I love the google eyes. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great background for the underwater critters, and I like the sentiment. ;) Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! We love puns over at the sisterhood. Thanks for joining us for our underwater adventure, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh fab background and I adore your wee underwater creatures!
    And of course I love the punny sentiment!
    Thanks for heading to the sea with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete