Saturday, August 10, 2019

Just Sitting Here

Hello fellow crafters!  I've been blessed with being a member of the Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Design Team.  JFF has decided to discontinue their Design Team and monthly challenges.  I'll miss all the creativity from my fellow team members. 

In May I created a few backgrounds using Stipple Mists as a stamping medium. This set of trees were stamped on photo paper as an experiment and I love how the ink interacted with the paper.  

Just for Fun trees, camper and sentiment. Club Scrap Stipple Mists and paper. Chameleon color pencils. 

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that tree design looks soooo coool! Love it with the camper in front. Great job! I will miss the JFF team too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! I love the watery look of the trees in the background and that camper is one of my favorite JFF stamps. I'll miss creating with my teamies. Hugs Lisa!

    ReplyDelete