Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Garden Holiday Cards

I was cleaning out my digital files and came across some templates that were neglected. I took one look at a 12x12 template from Marshmella Designs and knew this was what I wanted for my holiday cards.
 
 
I resized the template to 4x6 and did some minor adjustments to the design.  The new Christmas Thyme digi kit has wonderful colors and papers to work with. I'm embarrassed to say that I bought the paper kitstamper's kit and the stamps that go with this gorgeous collection.  Out of control!
 
Club Scrap digital papers, flowers, tag and ribbon. Marshmella template.
 
Don't forget that you can download the digital kit, print from your own computer and make as many paper cards as you need. Karen shows you how to do just that in this blog post from June.

Check back on November 26th for the Christmas Thyme Blog Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment