Thursday, November 3, 2016

Europe Long Stitch Album

I totally fell in love with this new "stuff", Kraft-Tex.  I don't even know how to describe it. It's a paper that feels like leather but sews, cuts and washes like fabric. I first got to fondle this "paper" at retreat when we created the Long Stitch Journal.
 
My step-dad Greg's birthday was last weekend so I thought this would be a perfect album for our trip to Europe. So, get ready for lots of pictures because I was so pleased with the outcome.
 






 
Please return back tomorrow where I share some tricks I used to complete this magnificent album.

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome keepsake of your trip. I haven't made this project yet, but I'm definitely inspired by yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out great Lisa, such a nice keepsake. I liked that project and that Kraft-Tex, I actually ordered black that came with my kit this month.

    ReplyDelete